- Paying Pastor full time, no subsidy or support from outside the church.
- Elders have been trained by the planting pastor; vetted, interviewed commissioned in a public worship service by the RMD.
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws established and approved by RMD
- Congregation has been established with membership or partners.
- Established pattern of giving to the RMD and the EFCA.
After these 5 have been accomplished a date will be set for a public worship service in which the church plant will be recognized as an autonomous and interdependent EFC, moved to church status with the EFCA.